The FlightBridgeED Mechanical Ventilation Master Class Workshop is an award-winning mechanical ventilation course focusing on building a knowledge base through lectures and hands-on case-based learning. This dynamic course was honored in 2017 by EMS World Expo with the 2017 Innovation Award. Hands-on learning occurs through industry-leading ventilators at each session, including the Hamilton T1, Revel, Zoll Impact EMV+, and LTV1200. This course will have a 1-year subscription with the FlightBridgeED VENT365 case series, with an additional 12 CE hours.
Mechanical ventilation is a core subject encompassing concepts consistently applied in testing and clinical environments within the critical care pre-hospital setting. Course attendance prepares you to understand your knowledge strengths and weaknesses to guide clinical application in mechanically ventilated patients and/or satisfy advanced recertification and continuing education requirements.
Fees & Materials
Mechanical Ventilation Course fees DO NOT INCLUDE travel, overnight accommodations, food, actual advanced certification exam fees, or other expenses students may incur from attending the course.
All physical course materials purchased with this course will be delivered to you in person ON THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR COURSE. This includes textbooks, study tools, practice exam access, and other materials. WE DO NOT SHIP OR GRANT ACCESS TO ANY COURSE MATERIALS BEFORE THE COURSE.
Endorsements & Continuing Education Information
- This course received the EMS WORLD EXPO Innovation Award – 2017
- This course has been approved for 8 contact hours in the Critical Care catagory for Paramedics and Nurses.
- There will be an online Mechanical Ventilation Master Class delivered via the Emerge LMS before the in-person date for completion.
- This course is fully CAPCE Accredited.
- This CE activity is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE).”
- The Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Nursing hours are also awarded through the Kentucky Board of Nursing.
CONFLICTS AND DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS
The planners and presenters of this activity have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies.
CRITERIA FOR AWARDING CONTACT HOURS FOR LIVE COURSE
- Students must attend the entire education session.
- Complete/submit evaluation form.
This activity has been submitted to Emergency Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. Emergency Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.