Exam Pass Commitment™
Last updated: July 21, 2021
We do not make any claims as to our exam pass statistics. Although great for marketing purposes, it is impossible to report exam pass rates accurately. No course can guarantee you will pass your exam – again, that’s great for marketing purposes but impractical. Rather than make inaccurate or false claims, we prefer to proudly report that the feedback we receive from our students is overwhelmingly positive. On the rare occasion that one of our students does not pass their exam on the first attempt, we have created this Exam Pass Commitment™ to guarantee that we will provide ongoing, individualized instruction to help make the next attempt successful.
FlightBridgeED has carefully crafted our coursework and learning tools to work together as a comprehensive instrument (hereafter known as the “Learning System”) for passing the FP-C, CCP-C, CFRN®, CTRN®, and TCRN® or other advanced certification exams that we provide review course instruction for. We stand behind the proven, historical success of our Learning System, and we are committed to the success of our students. As such, we make this commitment to every student as they use our Learning System in pursuit of passing their advanced certification exam.
If any student has used the Learning System in full:
- Participated in their selected review course (In-person, or Online***)
- Has made reasonable efforts in good faith to study all provided materials
- Has completed at least 4 (four) FlightBridgeED Online Practice Exams after having successfully completed the in-person or online review course (including the CE module and thus receiving a course completion certificate)
- And having made 1 (one) attempt at the selected advanced certification exam within 90 (ninety) days of completing the in-person or online review course (including the CE module and thus receiving a course completion certificate)
If any student has completed this prescription for success, we believe that the student will have success in passing the advanced certification exam. However, if this prescription for success was followed and a student is not successful in passing their advanced certification exam, the student should contact FlightBridgeED customer service [email protected], or by phone at 1-800-991-3160. A student success mentor will be assigned to the student to help formulate an individual plan for study based on the results of the previous exam attempt and will provide ongoing mentoring as the student prepares to make a second attempt at passing their advanced certification exam. The student is also entitled to choose another in-person review course* to attend or be enrolled in the FlightBridgeED Online Course at no cost** to the student. FlightBridgeED maintains the sole right to change at will, or revoke this commitment at any time with, or without notice.
* FlightBridgeED will make reasonable efforts to accommodate scheduling the student for 1 (one) remedial exam review course for every paid exam review course. Course selection is limited by availability, and FlightBridgeED does not make any guarantee of specific course location availability. FlightBridgeED maintains the sole right to refuse to reschedule a course or admit a student to a course for any reason.
** Cost includes the price of course admission only. Any other costs except that of the price of course admission are hereby expressly the responsibility of the student. The student is responsible for arranging and paying for their own travel, lodging, food, additional exam attempts, and (etc.) as may be required.
*** Some exclusions may apply depending on the type of course package purchased. Review all course package details prior to purchasing.
The Exam Pass Commitment is not associated with and cannot be honored as a result of education, or experiences obtained by attending the FlightBridgeED Air and Surface Transport Symposium (FAST) as these experiences are not part of the Exam Pass Commitment prescription.