If you are looking to RECERTIFY, you can get everything you need to recertify, including your review course, by purchasing ARC+. If you are STUDYING TO PASS YOUR CERTIFICATION EXAM, you are in the right place!
Becoming a Flight Paramedic or Flight Nurse is a dream job, but passing your advanced certification exam can be a nightmare. You have to have experience and really enjoy power-reading all those textbooks. Then you worry and hope you studied the right content and remember it all long enough to pass the test. It’s not easy!
Many people fail their certification exams on the first try because they don’t know how to study or don’t have a good study system in place. They either just read textbooks or use practice exams, but neither one is very effective at helping them retain this vital information so they can pass their exam on the first try when used by themselves or without someone to guide them on the right way to use them.
Our online Flight Paramedic, Critical Care Paramedic, and Certified Flight Nurse (FP-C, CCP-C, CTRN, and CFRN) Exam Review Course was specifically designed by seasoned educators with decades of experience teaching critical care paramedics and nurses how to prepare for these difficult exams. We’ve combined study tools and techniques that work best for every student into a comprehensive learning system that makes studying easier than ever before while exponentially increasing your chances for success on your advanced certification exam!
- FlightBridgeED’s Exam Pass Commitment™
- 48 CE hours on completion that can be used for:
- National Registry Recertification
- Paramedic or Nursing state recertification
- IBSC: FP-C or CCP-C recertification
- BCEN: CFRN, CTRN recertification
- IBSC Accredited Review Course
- 1x 1-year license for the FP-C, CCP-C, CFRN®, and CTRN® Exam Review Course
- 1x Textbook FP-C / CFRN or CCP-C Exam Prep and Advanced Practice Update Book
- 38 Quizzes to reinforce the content during or after each section.
- 60-day, 4-attempt access to the FP-C / CFRN® or CCP-C Practice Exam Simulation™
- Each practice exam attempt will be timed, with randomly generated questions.
- Each practice exam attempt has detailed rationale so you can review missed questions.
*See our Exam Pass Commitment™ program benefits guide for complete details.
Access to Practice Exam Simulations™ is available after you have completed your course by requesting access from FlightBridgeED Customer Service.
A minimum of 1024x600. That is the average size of a netbook. You probably won't want to view your course on a smaller screen than that - although it is possible. A strong WiFi connection is required. No video content can be downloaded.
We do not have control over changes, updates, or compatability applied to web browsers by their developers. In addition, browser add-ons, web cache and other client-side issues can't always be assessed. We make every effort to make sure our courses are fully compatable with all browsers, but we recommend using Google Chrome to access your course content.