FP-C, CCP-C, CFRN®, CTRN® Exam Review Course | Lincoln, NE
This course has been designed to meet or exceed the recommendations for material review by the certifying bodies that confer the FP-C, CCP-C, CTRN®, and CFRN® advanced certifications. Course attendance prepares you to understand your knowledge strengths and weaknesses to guide final preparations for certification exam success and/or satisfy advanced recertification and continuing education requirements.
We don’t know our exact first-time pass rate percentage, and review course providers who tell you they do are guessing or outright telling you a “fish tale.” Think about it… how can the first-time pass rates be tracked accurately? We can say that those who have reported their results after taking our course are extremely satisfied. We offer you an EXAM PASS COMMITMENT to put your mind at ease. If you don’t pass your exam, contact us, and we will provide you with FREE ONE-ON-ONE MENTORING AND A FREE REPEAT OF A REVIEW COURSE OF YOUR CHOICE! We deliver success so you can be confident in your exam preparation decision and your source for future continuing education.
Fees & Materials
Review course fees DO NOT INCLUDE travel, overnight accommodations, food, actual advanced certification exam fees, or other expenses students may incur from attending the course.
All physical course materials purchased with this course will be delivered to you in person ON THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR COURSE. This includes textbooks, study tools, practice exam access, and other materials. WE DO NOT SHIP OR GRANT ACCESS TO ANY COURSE MATERIALS BEFORE THE COURSE.
CONFLICTS AND DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS
The planners and presenters of this activity have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies.
CRITERIA FOR AWARDING CONTACT HOURS FOR LIVE COURSE
- Students must attend the entire education session.
- Complete/submit evaluation form.
- This course is approved by the IBSC to meet the requirements of the 16 hours that must be obtained by completing an approved review course for
FP-C and CCP-C.
- FlightBridgeED is an officially approved provider for both classroom-based and online review courses.
- The Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN®) is the sole owner of the Certified Flight Registered Nurse (CFRN®) certification program. BCEN® does not endorse any CFRN® certification exam review resources or have a proprietary relationship with FlightbridgeED.
- The use of BCEN® logos and trademarks are used with permission from the BCEN®.
- This course has been approved for 24 contact hours in the Critical Care catagory for Paramedics and Nurses.
- This CE activity is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE).
- The Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Nursing hours also awarded through the Kentucky Board of Nursing.
This activity has been submitted to Emergency Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. Emergency Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ENDORSEMENTS & CONTINUING EDUCATION INFORMATION
, CCP-C, CFRN®, FP-C, CCP-C, CFRN®, CTRN® Exam Review Course | Atlanta, GACTRN® Exam Review Course | Atlanta, GA
- This course is approved by the IBSC to meet the requirements of the 16 hours that must be obtained by completing an approved review course for FP-C and CCP-C.